These hand creams are rich, luxurious and highly absorbent. They will make your hands more resilient to whatever life throws at you.
Our hands are delicate and need to be protected from the elements. This is why many people suffer from dry, cracked hands. A good hand cream can help with this problem. Although some body creams and lotions can double as hand creams, these are rare. They can also be cumbersome. Because of the importance of size, you need something that can be easily transported. What else is important in a hand cream? It should be long-lasting. You shouldn’t need to apply it more than 10 times per day. It should be absorbed into your skin and not sit on the surface. It should be moisturizing but not greasy. If your fingers stick to anything after application, it is a failure.
This range ticks all of these boxes, and more. You can find great products for sensitive and dry skin such as Aveeno, Eucerin and Kiehl’s. Also, L’Occitane’s classic L’Occitane with shea butter is widely available. Are you a fan of Glossier’s You fragrance? Its fast-absorbing hand cream can be compared to its mildly scented cousin. Margaret Dabbs, Kat Burki and other hand creams are great for mature skin types. Aesop, Chanel, and Byredo are great stocking stuffers. No matter what your situation, you can get a hand cream. It will stop your hands from ageing faster than the rest of your body.
1. Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Hand Cream, PS6.75, boots.com
2. Glossier Hand Cream PS16, glossier.com
3. Byredo Tulipmania Hand Cream PS30, byredo.com
4. Margaret Dabbs Pure Repairing Hand Cream PS16, margaretdabbs.co.uk
5. Aveeno Daily Moisturising Hand Cream PS3.99, boots.com
6. L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream PS21.50, loccitane.com
7. Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve PS22, kiehls.com
8. Chanel La Creme Main PS46, chanel.com
9. Aesop Reverence Aromatique Hand Balm PS21, aesop.com
10. Kat Burki Hand Therapy PS45, feelunique.com